An income generating dream home come true – welcome to Summerville Resort! This stunning new master-planned community is comprised of townhomes and is strategically located at Highway 192 & Old Lake Wilson Rd in Orlando, Florida – 5 Minutes from Walt Disney World! The community itself offers an impressive collection of amenities including: a modern designed clubhouse, multiple reception areas, concierge services, fitness center, heated swimming pool, and a children’s playground. Guests will also be minutes from a number of Golf Courses, SeaWorld, Universal Orlando, Orlando International Airport and so much more!
Approx Occupancy Year:
Highway 192 & Old Lake Wilson Rd,C01,Orlando
Number Of Buildings:
Reasons to Buy*
- Orlando had a U.S. record breaking 78 Million visitors in 2019!
- Orlando visitation is increasing by 3 million to 4 million visitors each year since and is on pace to reach 100 million visitors within the next decade setting itself up for the most visited city IN THE WORLD
- Florida welcomed 3.47 Million Canadian visitors in 2019 – the highest visitor count from any country to the sunshine state
- Known as “The Theme Park Capital of the World”, Orlando’s tourist attractions have drawn in more than 78 million tourists in 2019 and has kept growing annually! Summerville Resort is thoughtfully located just 3 minutes from Walt Disney World, 12 minutes from SeaWorld, and 14 minutes from Universal!
- Orlando ranks as one of the busiest American cities for conferences and conventions, with Orange County Convention Centre (OCCC) being the 2nd largest convention facility in the US hosting events that attract about 1.5 million people annually
- Orlando is home to many of the world’s best golf courses, within minutes from Tranquility you can enjoy a day golfing at over 20 golf courses!
- Travelling East or West of Summerville Resort residents can find themselves enjoying some of Florida’s most famous beaches in the world: Daytona Beach, Clearwater Beach and St. Petersburg and further South Siesta Key, Miami Beach and the Florida Keys
- Orlando is proving itself to be among the most progressive, forward-looking regions in the country, currently completing or planning investments of approximately $15 Billion in transportation infrastructure, competitive products and quality of life features
- Located moments from Orlando International Airport, which has recently added a new terminal which ranks among the most costly expansions at U.S. airports at $2.8 Billion bringing Millions of new visitors
- No Restriction for Owner Occupancy, no blackout dates
- Owner can self manage or use any property manager of their liking
- Owner decides on furniture for unit or can select a furniture package
Upgrade Options: To increase rentals
- Summer Kitchen in Patio with Gas Grill
- Jacuzzi in Patio
- Automatic Shade Canopy